Sunday 6 January 2013

Three of Five Most Effective Ways to Invest in Your Career


Art by Juergen Schmidt  @bhjschmidt@hotmail.com

Step Three:
Invest in the Right Relationships

Give Them Time and Attention. Build a personal advisory board who can properly guide your career goals. Identify your circle of influence. Who are they today? Are they guiding you rightly? Are you truly investing in these relationships in ways that are continually helping you move your career in the direction you want it to go?

Invest in how to network the right way. Your networking should be viewed as a professional development boot camp (read about this on Glenn's website cited below). Learn to value your time and how to connect with the right people.

Nurture the relationships that matter most. Give them proper time and attention and keep the most meaningful relationships active at all times.

From Glenn Llopis - The Immigrant's Perspective - Forbes
My thoughts about Step 3:
I am attracted to people who are smarter and more influencial than I am.  I have relied on their experience, wisdom, support and SANITY when making significant personal and business decisions to take my life in the direction I wanted to go. Thank you Jim, Richard, Jane, Jeff, Maria, Iny, Susan, Lilly. 


What's New and Exciting this Week?

4-1-1 Time Management seminar on Friday, Jan. 11, 2013 at noon at my office!

This seminar is free and is open to everyone - that includes you!

Call or text me at 519-671-2773 so that I can save you a seat or answer any questions. I'm so excited!


<script src="http://www.sellinglondonon.com/webcapture/type/rectangle/" type="text/javascript"></script>


Interested in a career in Real Estate?
Let's Talk!
Call or Text me at 519-671-2773


December 2012 London MLS Listing Stats
232 - Listings
147 - Sales
$259,836 - Average Sale Price


See the newest Listings
by going to my website

No comments:

Post a Comment