Sunday 13 January 2013

Four of Five Most Effective Ways to Invest in Your Career


Art by Andrea Linker   @ Facebook page: In Memory of Andrea Linker: Looking Back

Method 4. Invest in a Career Coach: 
Sustain Your Momentum

Staying focused can be difficult with so many different responsibilities to manage. This is why most people lose momentum when attempting to advance their careers. Most people start and stop the career management process – finding it difficult to manage their time.

Make career management a new best practice; a process that becomes an embedded part of your daily activities, goals and objectives. If possible, invest in a career coach to increase your commitment levels and hold yourself accountable. Today’s competitive landscape requires you to stay on track by investing in someone that can provide you with the tools and perspective to keep you focused.

From Glenn Llopis - The Immigrant's Perspective - Forbes

My thoughts:
Yes! I get derailed all the time by the distraction (or delusion) of being busy. I have adopted some methods to help keep my on track. In addition to a coach, I have regular appointments to call or meet other Realtors who I respect for accountability sessions. I use a unique appointment book that Rob Ruddell shared with me that keeps my goals, my tasks and my appointments front and centre. Time management is key to business and by extension - personal life happiness.

What's New and Exciting this Week?

Ignite topic: 4-1-1 Time Management: Show and Tell!
Sharing our 411 for the week and for January. Those new and not so new to 411 time management can review and learn together. 
Monday, Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:15 in our training room at my office!

Free and is open to everyone - that includes you!

Call or text me at 519-671-2773 so that I can save you a seat and answer any questions. It's a good day!

Interested in a career in Real Estate?
Let's Talk!
Call or Text me at 519-671-2773


December 2012 London MLS Listing Stats
232 - Listings
147 - Sales
$259,836 - Average Sale Price



See the newest Listings
by going to my website

No comments:

Post a Comment