Sunday 20 January 2013

Five Most Effective Ways to Invest in Your Career: Method 5


Art by Juergen Schmidt   bhjschmidt@hotmail.com

Method 5.
Invest in Your Family and Personal Life:
Create Balance and Strengthen Your Career.

Balance is the key to success – in both business and in life. Contribute to the success of your career by investing in work/life balance and dedicating more time and attention to your personal and family life.

My family and personal friends are an essential component to my career success. They help clear my mind and enrich my points of view.

Engaging in activities separate from your career allows you to broaden your observations through a different lens and appreciate new types of ideas and ideals that can help shape your thinking and contribute to your professional growth.

Invest the right way and more effectively manage your career. Think of your investment as a personal enrichment process: an investment that is always working for you because it focuses on making you a better person both in and outside of the workplace.

From Glenn Llopis - The Immigrant's Perspective - Forbes
My take on Glenn Llopis article:
     All work and no play makes us very dull people. Having a career in Real Estate sales includes "time of the essence" moments. Not all the time though. I have found that when I treated my personal time as an important "appointment", everyone wins - my family, my clients, my life.

That concludes the series about ways to invest in your business. I promise next week will be fun and informative!


What's Happening this Week?

- Real Estate Career Night
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:00pm in our training room at my office!

Open to everyone - including seasoned Realtors looking for a new, better way - as well as people wondering if Real Estate is a career for them.

 
Call or text me at 519-671-2773 so that I can save you a seat and answer any questions. It's a good day!




COMING SOON!

Listen up my Real Estate investors!

My BFF +Susan Jameson, CMA  
will be my Guest Blogger.
Her topic will be of interest to individuals and small businesses who are interested in business and tax advice.
Susan is my "go to" person when I need advice.
I can't wait!  See her blog: 







December 2012 London MLS Listing Stats
232 - Listings
147 - Sales
$259,836 - Average Sale Price




Look for London Listings by going to my website www.sellinglondonon.com to find the latest listings



No comments:

Post a Comment