Friday 21 September 2012

Days of Summer....



This Summer:

In June, 2012, I returned to my birth home located near Stuttgart, Germany. It's this cozy house nestled on a hillside overlooking a sprawling village in the valley below.

Then summer rolled into music and food festivals, barbecues and time in the backyard.  A trip to Austin, Texas for southern hospitality, food, music, warm evenings ... and professional development ... I always love helping people buy or sell their real estate and now I am perked up and re-energized. Let's get moving, People!


How's Real Estate today?

Below is today's activity in my Real Estate association's jurisdiction:

New Listings: 67
Conditional Sales: 26
Firm Sales: 30
Price Changes: 24
Expired: 19



Recent Wonderful Events:

Ashley and Wes Tape are new parents with their stunningly beautiful baby, Mason Tape.
Jagoda Hall opened her chic new downtown hair salon, Salon Cyan. Way to go!
Colleen Thyssen passed her Phase I Real Estate exam with flying colours. Woo! Woo!


Big Thank You:
I'm grateful to friends who prepared testimonials on my behalf recently. Their kind words made me smile, blush and gave me a weird feeling in my eyes.
Darryl Olthoff ... Amy and Ben Ghezouar ... Lesley Douglas ...
Other friends have permitted me to provide their names for references. Your kind words make all the difference as I look for work. If you think I deserve positive testimonials, please keep them coming!
THANK YOU!

Look for the testimonials in my Home Buyer Package, Home Seller Presentation and my web page at  http://dees.yourkwagent.com 
... By the way, this page is still under construction and your feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment