Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

Thank you to Joanne Brooks, Lynne and John Coster for being loving hosts! Lots of delicious food and drink and friendship.

I took memories of this weekend with me in the form of gifts of chutney, pickles and jellies that my friend Lynne prepared. This summer she will teach me how to make my own!


Headline: Home inspectors to meet national standards

We all know that there are certain topics that are social faux-pas in a party setting. This is one of them. Add this to the subject not to be discussed right along with religion and politics. Everyone has an opinion. Some disappointingly cynical. One bad experience is one too many.

Whatever the point of view: pro / con / ... I think that reputable home inspectors who are serious about their trade and plan to be in business for a long time welcome this development to their industry.


What's going on in Residential Real Estate in my LSTAR jurisdiction October 1 - 9, 2012:
89 - New Listings
39 - Sales
41 - Pending Sales
49 - Price Changes
61 - Listings that didn't sell (Expired)


Congratulations: 

Amy and Ben are hard at work on their first investment property. When I saw them on Friday they were removing wall paper and were planning to repaint and then start laying lovely laminate flooring that they selected. They hope to be ready to hand the keys over to a new tenant for the first of November. 

Joanne Brooks who secured a teaching job in Peterbourgh, Ontario. She started after Labour Day and will be there for the school year. You Go, Jo!





No comments:

Post a Comment