Monday 24 February 2014

So What's So Great About Keller Williams?



I was reminded about why I think Keller Williams is such a great company while at Family Reunion in Phoenix. This event is a demonstration of how to walk the walk. An opportunity to see and meet Realtors who operate their businesses at a high level. It shows to those Realtors not with Keller Williams Realtors why they should join this top-notch training and supportive company.
I was reminded to:
- learn, work and play. Do these all the time and everyday.
- hang with people who want to do the same as above - those "like-minded" people
- be willing to fail
- be willing to get uncomfortable - oh yes! I am uncomfortable!
- to practice and hone my craft
- to follow the money
- to read everyday
Yes, I drank a big glass of the coolade.

No comments:

Post a Comment